There are flights from Bali, Jakarta, and Surabaya (some linking to Kuala Lumpur) and from Singapore to Lombok and from these and Bandung, Kupang and Ende to Bima.
- Garuda, Merpati, Air Asia , Malaysia Airlines and Lion Air all have regular flights to Lombok from Jakarta, Denpasar, Surabaya and Kuala Lumpur.
- Silk Air has regular flights direct from Singapore to Mataram.
- Merpati fly five times a day from Denpasar to Mataram as well Merpati offers regular services from Denpasar to Bima.
- Trans Nusa Air Service flying between Denpasar to Mataram every day, as well as connections to many other Indonesian destinations.
- Batavia Air is a new airline flying daily between Surabaya and Mataram every day and has connecting flights to many other Indonesia destinations.
Take a car or bus from Denpasar to Padangbai and from there by ferry to Lembar in Lombok. To travel on to Sumbawa head eastwards to Kayangan (Labuan Lombok) and catch the ferry to Poto Tano. Passengers can travel to Sumbawa from the east by ferry via Labuhan Bajo (Flores) and Sape. Public transport and air conditioned coaches depart regularly from these terminals.
Drive-on ferries operate regularly from Padangbai in Bali to Lembar in Lombok. From Labuhan Bajo in Flores to Sape in East Sumbawa.
- Pelni, the regional coastal shipping line, has some ships that ply between the islands and provinces, completing a ring route including Lembar and Bima.
- Fast boats serve from Benoa/Serangan/Padang Bay to Gili Islands and Lombok and you can visit their website at :
If you book the trekking package with us, we will pick you up at any arrival place or location within Lombok island then transfer you to your hotel in Senaru or Sembalun village.